- Cook the eggs in boiling water for 7 ?ins. Plunge into cold water to stop them cooking. Cool, then peel. Carefully cut into wedges.
- Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar and mustard until well-combined. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Slice the baguette in half lengthways, leaving a hinge on one side, then open out flat. Remove a little of the soft bread from the bottom half to make a place for the filling to sit. Brush both halves of the bread with a little of the olive oil dressing, then rub the cut side of the garlic all over the bread.
- Arrange the lettuce leaves across the bottom of the baguette, then top with the tomato, tuna, egg and olives. Drizzle with the remaining dressing then carefully close up, ensuring all the filling is kept inside the baguette.
- Recipe from a Moveable Feast by Katy Holder, Haride Grant £20
- There are more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
All the flavour of a tuna Niçoise salad but in a sandwich
3 free-range eggs 80ml (2floz) olive oil 2 tbsp red wine vinegar 1 tsp Dijon mustard 1 long baguette 1 garlic clove, halved 1 baby cos lettuce, leaves separated 1 tomato, thinly sliced 185g (6?oz) tinned tuna (in oil or spring water), drained and flaked 20 pitted kalamata olives, halved
Time: 7-8 mins Serves: 6 Nutrition: 380 cals Fat 19g (3g sat fat)