- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4. Lightly grease 8 holes of a cupcake tin.
- Line recesses with prosciutto, ensuring base and sides are covered; trim to fit.
- In a large bowl, combine ricotta and egg; season to taste. Spoon mixture into prosciutto-lined holes.
- Bake for 12-15 mins, until golden and firm. Rest in tin for 5 mins before turning on to a wire rack to cool.
- Meanwhile, place cherry tomatoes, cut side up, in a roasting tin.
- Drizzle with oil; season to taste. Bake for 5-10 mins, or until just tender.
- Top tarts evenly with pesto and cherry tomatoes. Serve with drinks or as a light lunch with salad.
Recipe from recipes-plus.co.uk
There are more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
These tasty and easy-to-make tarts are ideal for lunchtimes or a quick snack
12 slices prosciutto 750g (1lb 10oz) ricotta 1 large egg, lightly beaten 8 cherry tomatoes, halved 2 tbsp green pesto
Time: 30 mins Serves: 8 Nutrition: n/a