- To make the dressing, mix the juice, fish sauce, sugar and chilli in a small jug and set aside.
- Heat a griddle pan over a medium heat. Season the salmon and cook for 3-4 mins each side, until cooked to taste.
- To make the mango salsa, in a large bowl, combine the mangoes, avocado, coriander, mint, onion, coconut and half of the dressing, tossing to coat.
- Serve the salmon with the mango salsa, lime wedges, rocket and extra mint leaves.
- Spoon over the extra dressing.
- Recipe from recipes-plus.co.uk
- There are more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
This tasty and tangy Thai salmon makes a great mid-week meal
80ml (3fl oz) lime juice 2 tbsp fish sauce 2 tbsp brown sugar 1 birds eye chilli, finely chopped 4 150g (5oz) skinless salmon fillets, pin-boned lime wedges, baby rocket, to serve For the mango salsa: 2 mangoes, stoned, peeled and chopped 1 avocado, stoned, peeled and chopped 25g (1oz) coriander leaves 25g (1oz) mint leaves + extra, to serve 2 spring onions, thinly sliced 90g (4 3/4oz) shredded coconut
Time: 20 mins Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a