- 150g (5 oz) of soba noodles
- 4 bags of Pure Leaf Green Tea With Jasmine
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- 2 tbsp of green Thai curry paste
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 450ml (15 fl oz) of chicken stock
- 300g (10.5 oz) of chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 100g (3.5 oz) of mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tbsp of fish sauce
- 1 tbsp of freshly chopped coriander
- 1 lime
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- Boil 500ml of water in the kettle to 80 C.
- Place four Pure Leaf Green Tea with Jasmine tea bags in a large pot and pour the boiling water over the top. Allow this to sit for 3 minutes then remove the tea bags.
- Bring the water to a simmer. Wash the soba noodles to remove the starch and place them in the water.
- Cook for 8 minutes or as the pack instructions suggests then remove from the boiling water and place in a bowl of cold water. Wash the noodles so that it removes the starch and they don’t stick together.
- Wash the pan out and use the same pan to heat the coconut oil. Once melted add the curry paste and stir for one minute.
- Add in the chicken, stir until brown then pour in the coconut milk, stock, peppers, and mushrooms, cook for 10 minutes then add in the noodles, fish sauce and tamari.
- Cook for 3 more minutes then serve with the fresh lime juice and wedges, fresh chilli and coriander on top.
Preparation time: 10 mins
Serve with a side of prawn crackers