- Combine the tomatoes, cucumber and onion with 2 tbsp lemon juice, season to taste and set aside.
- Mix together the yogurt, mint and cumin seeds. Season to taste.
- Toss the chicken in the curry paste, 2 tbsp lemon juice and 1 tbsp water (if cooking the vegetarian version, toss the chickpeas in spice paste, lemon juice and water and heat through in frying pan).
- Preheat a griddle or frying pan over a medium heat, brush with oil and cook the chicken for 3-4 mins on each side until cooked through.
- Wipe the pan with kitchen paper then heat your wraps or flatbreads. Top each wrap with chicken, salad and yogurt sauce and scatter with coriander and mint.
- Recipe from Woman's Day
- For more great recipes see , out every fornight, on a Tuesday.
Use chickpeas instead of chicken for a tasty vegetarian version
12 cherry tomatoes, halved 1 small cucumber, diced 1 small red onion, thinly sliced 4 tbsp lemon juice 150ml Greek yogurt Small bunch of mint, finely chopped 2 tsp cumin seeds, toasted 2 tbsp tandoori curry paste 500g (1lb 2oz) chicken thigh fillets, halved 1 tbsp vegetable oil 4 tortilla wraps or small flatbreads Coriander and mint leaves to serve
Time: 10 Serves: 4 Nutrition: 308 calories, 10g fat, 7g sugar, (sat fat 1g)