- Peel and finely chop the onion.
- Wipe the mushrooms and chop finely. Finely chop the parsley. Melt the butter in a wok or large frying pan and sauté the onions for a minute.
- Add the chopped mushrooms then cook for another couple of mins.
- Add the soft cheese, single cream, white wine and chopped parsley. Season with some salt and pepper then cook on a low heat for a couple of minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling water for about 8-10 mins as per directions on the pack.
- Cut the asparagus in half and sauté them in the olive oil for 2-3 mins.
- Drain the pasta and add to the mushroom sauce, toss in the asparagus and gently heat through. Serve with shavings of Parmigiano Reggiano.
Recipe from Aldi.
For more recipes, grab the latest copy of Yours magazine.
This creamy mushroom, asparagus and tagliatelle pasta dish is a perfect midweek supper, serve with garlic bread and a simple side salad
400g tagliatelle 2x100g packs asparagus 1 medium onion 150g chestnut mushrooms 200g Lighter Soft Cheese with Garlic and Herbs 150ml single cream 100ml white wine 6g fresh parsley 40g salted butter 40g parmigiano reggiano Salt Black Pepper 20ml Virgin Olive Oil
Time: 10 minutes Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a