- 3 chicory bulbs, trimmed, quartered and leaves separated
- 300g cooked chicken meat, shredded
- 2 celery sticks, finely sliced
- 1 Pink Lady® apple, cored and finely sliced
- 1 shallot, finely sliced
- 50g pecans, toasted and chopped
- juice ½ small lemon
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp tahini
- a small handful of fresh flat leaf parsley leaves
- 50g parmesan shavings
- Put the chicory onto a large platter. Scatter the chicken, celery, Pink Lady® apple, shallots and pecans over the top.
- In a small bowl whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil and tahini until combined. Drizzle all over the salad and scatter over the parsley and parmesan.
Preparation time: 15 mins
Nutrition: 401 calories, 4.6g sugar, 28.9g fat, 0.4g sugar (6.6g saturated fat)
To make a lower fat dressing, mix together 3 tbsp low fat plain yoghurt with the tahini instead of the oil.