- Mix the flour, salt, milk, and eggs together with a fork to make a paste (this does not have to be mixed to a smooth paste), then add the kernels of sweetcorn.
- Melt a knob of butter in a pan
- Using approx 1 tblsp of mixture for each fritter, place spoonfuls of the mixture into a hot pan and cook until golden brown, turning once during cooking.
- Serve on a bed of wild rocket.
- Mix the balsamic and rapeseed oils together and drizzle over the fritters
Recipe from the happy egg co.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
A tasty alternative to pancakes!
1 sweetcorn Pinch of salt 100g plain flour 100ml milk 1 egg 25ml Balsamic oil 75ml rapeseed oil Handful wild rocket
Time: 10 minutes Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a