- Tear the chicken into pieces, slice the beetroot, slice the avocado and red onion.
- Put all the ingredients including the lettuce, coriander and sweet chilli sauce into separate bowls.
- Warm the wraps as per the pack instructions.
- Take everything to the table and let everyone build their own wrap.
- To roll, fold the top and bottom in, then roll up from one side. With the seam downwards, slice diagonally across the middle.
- This way the filling will stay in the wrap as you eat.
Recipe from www.lovebeetroot.co.uk
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Spice up your lunchtime with this quick and easy recipe that's perfect for sharing
150g (5oz) cooked chicken 180g (6oz) Sweet Chilli Infused Beetroot ½ avocado ¼ red onion, finely sliced 4 wholemeal wraps A handful Fresh & Naked lambs lettuce Small bunch Coriander leaves Sweet chilli sauce to taste
Time: 10 mins Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a