- 2 sweet chilli marinated basa fillets
- 200g (7 oz) rice noodles
- Pak choi
- Sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Cook the basa fillets according to the instructions on pack.
- Place the rice noodles in a bowl with a sprinkle of sea salt, cover with boiling water & leave to soak for 5 minutes.
- Cut red peppers into wedges and stir fry for 5 minutes, add the pak choi and cook until wilted. Add the sesame seeds.
- Drain the noodles, and stir in the soy sauce and lemon juice. Toss with the red peppers, pack choi and sesame seeds.
- To serve, place the noodles into a serving dish and place the sweet chilli marinated basa fillet on top.
Sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt and grounded pepper for extra flavour
Preparation time: 20 mins