- Defrost the prawns and preheat the grill to high.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic and chop the parsley.
- Grill the steaks to your liking.
- Meanwhile dry the prawns with some kitchen paper.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan. Add the prawns and garlic and sauté, stirring for 3 to 4 minutes. Add the chopped parsley, season with some black pepper and a little salt and cook for another minute.
- Divide the prawns and the garlic butter between four and serve on top of your steaks.
Recipe from Aldi.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
For a hotter alternative, finely chop a red chilli and saute along with the prawns and garlic
4 Sirloin steaks 200g raw jumbo prawns 55g salted butter 3 large cloves garlic 8g fresh parsley Black pepper Sea Salt
Time: 5 mins Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a