- Chop the bananas into even-sized chunks and place in the freezer for an hour to 90 mins.
- Once frozen, put them into a food processor with the yogurt, honey, vanilla bean paste and cinnamon.
- Blend the mixture until it is smooth and creamy.
- Place the mixture back in the freezer for up to an hour to 90 mins.
- Serve with some fresh fruit of your choice.
This recipe is coutesy of DW Fitness Clubs.
For more recipes, grab the latest copy of Yours.
Greek yogurt is always a good alternative to things like cream or buttermilk
3 bananas 150ml (5 fl oz) of Greek yogurt 3 tbsp of sweetener 1 tbsp of honey 1 tbsp of cinnamon 1 tsp of vanilla bean paste Fresh fruit to garnish
Time: 3 hours Serves: 4 Nutrition: N/A