- Preheat the oven to 180c/350F/Gas Mark 4.
- Arrange the mushroom caps, top down on a baking sheet.
- Beat the garlic into the butter and divide 2/3 of the butter between the mushroom caps.
- Melt the remaining butter in a pan and add the breadcrumbs. Gently fry until golden then tip into a bowl.
- Stir in the thyme, parsley, lemon zest, chopped mushroom stems and season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir in the beaten egg.
- Divide the breadcrumb mixture between the mushroom caps.
- Bake for 15 mins or until the stuffing is golden brown and the mushrooms are tender. Serve immediately with slices of Genius bread to mop up the juices.
- Recipe from Genius Gluten Free
- There are more recipe in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
These delicious gluten and dairy free mushrooms are great as a small meal or a side dish
110g (4oz) (dairy free) butter, softened 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped 6 large flat mushrooms, stems removed and finely chopped 80g (3oz) fresh white Genius breadcrumbs 1 tbsp chopped thyme 1 tbsp chopped parsley Zest of ½ lemon Salt and pepper 1 egg, lightly beaten
Time: 15 mins Serves: 3 Nutrition: n/a