- Pick 24 basil leaves and set aside. Place the remaining basil, parsley, pine nuts, olive oil and 4-5 tbsp water in a food processor and blend until smooth. Mix in the crème fraîche and season. Place in the fridge.
- Cook the potatoes in salted, boiling water for 25 mins until tender. Lay the sliced chicken on a board. Lay a piece of mozzarella and 2 basil leaves on each slice. Roll up the chicken then carefully wrap a piece of ham around the chicken.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a low-medium heat, add the chicken rolls and for 10-12 mins, turning.
- Heat the milk and butter. Drain the potatoes and refresh under cold water. Peel. Add the milk and butter and nutmeg to the potatoes and season. Mash until smooth.
- Divide the potatoes, herb sauce and chicken between 4 plates. Serve.
- Recipe from recipes-plus.co.uk
- There are more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
A deliciously different way of serving stuffed chicken breasts
10-12 basil stalks 30g (1oz) bunch parsley, chopped 15g pine nuts 2-3 tbsp olive oil 4 tsp crème fraîche 1.25kg (2lb 6oz) potatoes 3 chicken breasts, sliced lengthways into 8 250g (9oz) mozzarella, sliced into 12 12 parma ham slices 3-4 tbsp sunflower oil 250ml (9fl oz) milk 50g (2oz) butter Pinch grated nutmeg
Time: 50 mins Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a