1. Pre-heat the oven to 150°C/300°F/Gas Mark 2. Lightly grease a baking tray.
2. Place the butter and the sugar in a mixing bowl and beat together until pale. Add the flour and bring the mixture together until a soft dough is formed.
3. Tip the dough onto a floured surface and using your hands gently roll out to ½cm (¼in)thickness. Using a heart shaped cutter, cut out the dough and place on the baking sheet.
4. Bake until golden brown for approximately ten mins. Leave for five mins on the tray to cool and then transfer to a wire cooling rack.
5. To make the icing, mix the icing sugar with the strawberry yogurt and beat until smooth, add the colouring and beat again.
6. Using a small piping bag, pipe the strawberry icing within the contours of the biscuit. Allow to set.
Recipe from Rachel's Organic Yogurt.
For more baking recipes grab the latest copy of Yours.
These pretty shortbread hearts are the perfect valentines gift for someone special
225g Rachel's salted butter, softened 100g caster sugar 225g plain flour, sifted Icing: 200g icing sugar, sifted 4tbsp Rachel's low fat Strawberry yogurt A few drops of pink colouring, if required
Time: 10 mins Serves: 12 Nutrition: n/a