- Sauté the walnuts in a little oil in a large frying pan or wok until slightly burnt, cool, then chop roughly.
- Wash and hull the strawberries, then slice.
- Gently rip the spinach leaves.
- Put the spinach leaves, walnuts and strawberries into a large bowl.
- Gently break the goat’s cheese and sprinkle over the salad.
- To make the dressing, whisk the lime juice, parsley and the olive oil together. Season with some salt and pepper, pour over the salad, gently toss and serve.
Recipe from Aldi.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Fruity and fresh- this makes a great starter or a quick, light meal idea
100g strawberries 50g spinach leaves 30g walnuts 35g goat's cheese 25ml solesta olive oil – plus a little extra for frying Juice of 1/4 lime Pinch of dried parsley Salt and black pepper
Time: 15 minutes Serves: 1 Nutrition: n/a