- Carefully slice the brioche rolls in half along the middle
- Mix the quark/cream cheese with the icing sugar to taste.
- Slice the strawberries into thin slices and put into a bowl, if a bit tart, sprinkle some sweetness and light over to make a bit sweeter.
- Slightly toast the brioche rolls, until just golden brown.
- Generously spread with the sweetened Quark/cream cheese.
- Top with the slices of strawberry.
Recipe from www.seasonalberries.co.uk
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
This sweet twist on a savoury classic makes a tasty treat any time of the day
Punnet of Strawberries Couple of tbsp of sweetener Eight mini Brioche rolls Tub of Quark or low fat cream cheese Couple of tbsp of icing sugar
Time: 5 mins Serves: 8 Nutrition: n/a