- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan according to pack instructions, adding the asparagus for the final 2-3 minutes.
- At the same time, heat the olive oil in a non-stick frying pan and cook the spring onions and garlic over low heat, stirring often, for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the breadcrumbs and stir for about 30 seconds, then set aside.
- Once the pasta and asparagus is cooked, drain it, then return it to the saucepan along with the tomatoes, lemon zest, crème fraîche and Stilton.
- Heat gently for 2-3 minutes, then serve with breadcrumb mixture sprinkled on top. Season with black pepper and garnish with basil.
© The British Cheese Board, www.britishcheese.com
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Add 1 tsp chopped fresh red chilli to the garlic for a spicy hit.
350g (12oz) tagliatelle or linguine 150g (6oz) asparagus, cut into short lengths 2 tsp olive oil 6 spring onions, finely chopped 1 garlic clove, crushed 25g (1oz) dried breadcrumbs 12 cherry tomatoes, halved 1 tsp finely grated lemon zest 100g (3?oz) half-fat crème fraîche 100g (3?oz) Stilton cheese, broken into small chunks Freshly ground black pepper Basil leaves, to garnish
Time: 15 mins Serves: 4 Nutrition: 516 cals, 16.5g fat, 8g sat fat