- Cook the chicken on the barbecue for 25-30 minutes, or until cooked through, turning regularly
- Remove and allow to cool slightly
- Heat the barbecue glaze sauce in a saucepan with the water for 3-4 minutes
- Meanwhile pull the chicken meat apart with two forks and discard the bones and excess skin
- Place the pulled chicken meat into a bowl and pour over the barbecue glaze sauce, stir to combine
Recipe from the Grill Mates Range from Schwartz.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Using the skin on chicken thighs on the barbecue ensures your meat is moist and succulent when you pull it
6 chicken thighs, with skin left on
50ml cold water
1 sachet Schwartz Grill Mates Sticky BBQ Glaze
Time: 5 minutes
This medium sweet wine is full of orange, peach and pineapple flavours and goes perfectly with Asian cuisine.