- Halve the green beans and cut the asparagus into three pieces on the diagonal.
- Cook the tagliatelle according to the pack instructions, adding the mixed vegetables for the final 5 mins of the cooking time.
- Meanwhile, put the lemon juice in a small pan with the mustard, oil and a little black pepper. Warm through, stirring until smooth.
- Drain the pasta and veg; add 4 tbsp of the cooking water to the lemon sauce. Return the pasta and veg to the pan, reheat the sauce, adding most of the chives, then add to the pasta mix, tossing everything together well.
- Divide among four shallow bowls and top each with a grinding of black pepper, a few shavings of cheese and the remaining chives.
Costs just 84p per serving.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Buy a value pack of lemons, wash thoroughly, cut into quarters and freeze. You'll have fresh lemon juice when you need it!
450g (1lb) mixed spring vegetables, including green beans, asparagus, broad beans, peas 400g (14oz) tagliatelle Juice 1 lemon, zest of ?emon 1 tbsp Dijon mustard 1 tbsp olive or rapeseed oil 3 tbsp snipped chives Shaved Parmesan cheese, to serve
Time: 10 minutes Serves: 4 Nutrition: 469 Cals, 8g Fat, 3g Sat Fat