- 450g (1lb) spinach
- 250g (9oz) Italian ricotta
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- 8 pancakes
- 350g (12oz) cheese sauce
- 25g (1oz) cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC, gas mark 6. Cook the spinach according to pack instructions until wilted and drain well, pressing out excess liquid.
- Chop coarsely and mix into the ricotta with nutmeg and seasoning.
- Divide the spinach mixture between the pancakes, roll up and place in a greased ovenproof dish.
- Heat the cheese sauce in a small saucepan for 1 minute, pour over the pancakes and sprinkle with cheddar.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, then place under a preheated grill for 2-3 minutes until golden.
Preparation time: 10 mins
Makes: 4 pancakes
Nutrition: 489 calories, 27.1g fat, 14.7g sugar (sat fat 13.4g)
Serve with a side salad or garlic bread to create an evening meal