- Preheat the oven to 220C/ 425F/Gas Mark 7
- Scrub the potato skins then cut each potato lengthwise into 8 wedges and place in a large roasting tin. Toss with the oil and bake for 20 mins.
- Mix together all the spices, herbs, sugar, salt and pepper. Remove the potatoes from the oven and scatter over the spice mix, toss to coat the potatoes.
- Bake for a further 15-20 mins or until the potatoes are golden and crisp on the outside and tender in the middle.
- Transfer the potatoes to a large heatproof dish, then spoon over the salsa. Scatter over the cheese and chillies, then pop under a hot grill to melt the cheese. Serve hot.
Recipe from greenvale.co.uk
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
This makes a great sharing starter or luch
800g large GreenVale Farm Fresh potatoes 3 tbsp vegetable oil 1 tsp each ground cumin; smoked paprika; ground coriander dried oregano; 1/2 tsp hot chilli powder 1/2 tsp caster sugar salt and freshly ground black pepper 250ml tomato salsa - fresh or in a jar 75g grated Cheddar cheese 2-3 tbsp sliced pickled jalapeños, drained
Time: 15 mins Serves: 6 Nutrition: 348 cals, Fat 16.5g (sat fat 5.4g