- ½ lime, juiced
- ½ tsp dried chilli flakes
- ½ garlic clove, peeled and chopped
- 1 wholemeal wrap
- ½ ripe avocado, peeled and stoned
- 1 grilled chicken breast, sliced
- 3-4 sundried tomatoes, drained and sliced
- 1 small handful of fresh coriander leaves, roughly chopped
1. Mix together the lime juice, chilli flakes and garlic.
2. Using a fork mash the avocado into the centre of the wrap, add the sliced chicken and sundried tomatoes, then sprinkle over the coriander.
3. Drizzle with the lime and chilli dressing, then tightly fold the wrap and slice in half.
Prep time 15 mins
Nutrition per serving: 614 cals, 2g sugar, 31g fat (7g sat fat)
This is the perfect lunch on the move – just wrap in tinfoil to keep it fresh
- Recipes taken from Clean Eating Alice Everyday Fitness by Alice Liveing £14.99, Harper Collins
- Photography by Martin Poole