- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Add in the new potatoes and boil for 15 minutes until tender, adding the green beans to the same pan after 10 minutes; drain.
- Meanwhile, using a pestle and mortar or electric grinder, finely grind together the star anise, fennel, peppercorns, cardamom and coriander. Spread the spice mixture out on a large plate.
- Season the sea bass fillets with salt and thoroughly coat the fillets in the spice mixture on both sides.
- In a large, non-stick frying pan heat 15g Gold from Flora. Add in the spiced sea bass fillets and fry for 3 minutes each side. Add in lemon juice.
- Using the back of a fork, lightly crush the cooked new potatoes, mix with remaining Gold from Flora and season with salt.
- Sprinkle the sea bass with parsley and serve with the crushed potatoes and green beans.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
A low-fat, full flavour, healthy meal idea
200 g new potatoes 120 g green beans 4 star anise 1 teaspoon fennel seeds 1 teaspoon peppercorns 4 cardamom pods 1/2 tbsp coriander seeds salt 2 sea bass fillets 30g Gold from Flora Juice of 1/2 lemon 1 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
Time: 20 mins Serves: 2 Nutrition: 217 cals, 3.2 fat, 0.6 sat fat