- Preheat the oven to 200oC/180oC fan assisted/Gas Mark 6.
- Add the pumpkin (or butternut squash) and sweet potato to a roasting tin. Drizzle over the oil then sprinkle with the fennel, paprika, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- Gently toss the vegetables with the spice mixture then roast for 30 minutes, turning once until softened and browned.
- While the vegetables roast, mix the onion, tomato, coriander, avocado, lime rind and juice together to make the salsa then spoon into a bowl.
- Spoon the yogurt into a separate bowl. Separate the tortillas and arrange on a large platter.
- Mash the roasted vegetables, still in the roasting tin with a handheld masher. Spoon the hot pumpkin mix over the tortillas, top with a small spoonful of yogurt then a spoonful of the salsa and serve immediately while the roasted veg are still hot.
Recipe from Manomasa chips, which are available from Waitrose, Ocado, Whole Foods Market, Fortnum & Mason and independent delis and farm-shops, £2.00.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Smoked paprika has a great flavour- you can buy it as mild paprika or hot with the same kind of heat as chilli powder
350 g (12 oz) peeled, deseeded pumpkin or butternut squash, (weighed after preparation), cut into 2.5 cm ( 1inch) cubes 300g (101/2 oz) or 1 large sweet potato, peeled, cut into 2.5 cm (1 inch) cubes 3 tablespoons olive oil 2 teaspoons fennel seeds, roughly crushed 1/2 teaspoon smoked hot paprika 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped Salt and freshly ground black pepper To serve: 1/2 red onion, finely chopped 1 large tomato, finely chopped 2 tablespoons fresh finely chopped coriander 1 small avocado, halved, stoned, diced 1 lime, grated rind and juice 200 g (7 oz) 0% fat Greek yogurt 160 g pack Manomasa Tomatillo Tortilla Chips
Time: 30 minutes Serves: 4-6 Nutrition: n/a