- Heat a large griddle pan over a high heat. Add bread and toast on each side. Set aside.
- Mix together avocado, salmon, ricotta, lemon zest, lemon juice and dill in a bowl. Spread onto the toasted sourdough.
- Spray the broccoli, tomatoes and lemon with oil. Add to the griddle and cook for 3-4 mins, turning once until the broccoli is lightly charred but still crisp.
- Place the broccoli onto the toast and serve with tomatoes and lemon wedge on the side.
- Recipe from Tenderstem
- There are more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
This delicious offering works perfectly for breakfast or brunch on a lazy weekend with that special someone
2 large or 4 small slices sourdough bread 1 small ripe avocado, diced 100g (4oz) smoked salmon, chopped 80g (3oz) ricotta Zest and juice ½ lemon, plus 4 wedges 2 tbsp dill, roughly chopped Spray oil 200g (7oz) Broccoli 2 large vines cherry tomatoes
Time: 10 mins Serves: 2 Nutrition: n/a