Cooking time: 40 mins
1kg (2lb 4oz) butternut squash, peeled and cut into 3cm (1¼ in)
2 onions, sliced
1 fennel bulb, trimmed and cut into wedges
250g (9oz) punnet cherry tomatoes
75g (3oz) mild or medium Indian curry paste
1 tbsp groundnut oil
1 tbsp finely chopped ginger
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tsp mustard seeds
400ml (14 fl oz) can
750g (1lb 10 oz) firm white fish such as cod or monkfish, cut into large chunks
Coriander leaves, lemon wedges and sliced chilli to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/ 350°F/Gas Mark 4.
- In an oven-proof dish combine the squash, onion, fennel, tomatoes, curry paste, oil, ginger, garlic and mustard seeds. Season and bake for 30 mins until vegetables are golden and tender.
- In a small saucepan bring the coconut milk to a simmer. Pour into the pan with veg and swirl to combine.
- Add the fish to the pan, pushing it gently into the sauce. Bake for 8-10 mins until fish is cooked through. Sprinkle with coriander and chilli with lemon wedges on the side.
- Recipe from Womans Day
- For more great recipes see Yours Magazine, out every fortnight, on a Tuesday.
A healthy-style curry full of protein and omega 3. Serve with a big pile of steamed greens!
Time: 15 mins
Nutrition: 533 calories, 25g fat, 20g sugar, (sat fat 20g)