- 50g (2oz) medium rice noodles
- 100g (3½oz) tenderstem broccoli
- 50g (2oz) frozen peas
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 150g (5oz) cooked prawns
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 small bunch fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
For the dressing
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 small garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- ½ lime, juiced
1. Cook the noodles as per the packet instructions. Boil the broccoli and peas in salted water for 3-5 mins until al dente, then drain.
2. Toast the sesame seeds in a dry pan over a medium heat for 1-2 mins until lightly golden, leave to cool.
3. Whisk together all the dressing ingredients until combined.
4. Toss together the noodles, prawns, broccoli, peas, spring onions, mint and the dressing. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
Prep time 10 mins, cook time 10 mins
Nutrition per serving: 526 cals, 4g sugar, 17g fat (3g sat fat)
- Recipes taken from Clean Eating Alice Everyday Fitness by Alice Liveing £14.99, Harper Collins
- Photography by Martin Poole