- Mash the strawberries in a bowl then mix with the chilli and ginger then stir in the dipping sauce, soy and fish sauces.
- Line the grill rack with foil then put the salmon steaks on top and spoon about 1 tablespoon of the strawberry sauce over each salmon steak. Grill for 8-10 minutes, turning over once until browned and the strawberries have made a deep coloured glaze.
- Meanwhile add the rice noodles to a saucepan of boiling water and cook for 2-3 minutes until just tender, then drain.
- Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan, add the stir fry vegetables and frozen edamame beans, stir fry for 2-3 minutes. Stir in half of the strawberry sauce then add the noodles and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the remaining strawberry sauce to a small bowl, set this on a large platter, stir half the coriander into the noodles then spoon on to the platter. Break the salmon into large flakes, scatter over the noodles with the remaining coriander. Serve with lime wedges.
Recipe from Seasonal Berries.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
For steak fans, cut a grilled steak into thin slices and add to the noodles instead of the salmon flakes
250g (9oz) strawberries, hulled 1/2-1 red chilli, halved, deseeded, finely chopped 2.5cm (1 inch) piece root ginger, peeled, grated 1 tablespoon sweet chilli dipping sauce 1 tablespoon soy sauce 1 teaspoon fish sauce 4 salmon steaks, each about 150g (5oz) 200g (7oz) thin rice noodles 1 tablespoon sunflower oil 300g (10oz) stir fry vegetables with bamboo shoots and water chestnuts 150g (5oz) frozen edamame beans Small handful fresh coriander, roughly chopped Lime wedges to serve
Time: 20 minutes Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a