- Grill the sausages, until cooked through, turning now and then to ensure even browning.
- Meanwhile, cook the potatoes in boiling, lightly salted water until tender.
- While the potatoes are boiling, cook the shredded cabbage in the Flora Cuisine, stirring often, until softened.
- To make the colcannon, drain the potatoes, mash with the hot milk and season with salt and freshly ground pepper. Mix in the cooked, shredded cabbage.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add in the onion and fry, stirring now and then, until lightly browned.
- Serve the grilled sausages with the colcannon and the onion gravy made with a Knorr Onion Gravy Pot.
Recipe from www.knorr.co.uk
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
This warming meal is comfort food at its best!
8 sausages 1 medium onion, sliced 1tbsp vegetable oil 1tsp Flora Cuisine ½ Savoy or spring cabbage, finely shredded 675g potatoes, peeled and chopped 100ml hot milk Salt and freshly ground pepper 1 Knorr Onion Gravy Pot
Time: 20 Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a