- 4 fresh salmon fillets
- 2 lemons
- 100ml Eisberg Alcohol-Free Rosé
- 50ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ tsp crushed dried chillies
- Pinch of black pepper
- A few sprigs of fresh thyme
- 800g baby potatoes
- 2tbs fresh pesto
- 100g mixed lettuce leaves
- 2cm piece cucumber, sliced
- 25g olives
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- A few sprigs of fresh parsley, leaves picked
- Preheat the oven to 180°C fan/200°C conventional/Gas 6.
- Zest the lemons and reserve a little for garnish, then place the rest into a small bowl or dish. Squeeze in the lemon juice. Whisk in the Eisberg Alcohol-Free Rosé, olive oil, crushed chillies and black pepper.
- Place the salmon fillets in a dish or bowl and pour over two thirds of the marinade to coat. Cover and chill for at least half an hour.
- Place a piece of foil onto a baking tray and oil lightly, then transfer the fillets to the foil. Roast for 20 minutes or until the salmon is just cooked.
- Meanwhile, boil the potatoes in boiling water for about 15 minutes or until tender, then drain and stir in the pesto.
- Make the salad with the leaves, cucumber, olives, spring onion and parsley.
- Serve the salmon with the thyme sprigs and lemon zest sprinkled over - the potatoes and salad on the side.
Preparation time: 45 mins
Pour the rest of the marinade into a jar to drizzle over.