- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
- Coarsely grate the Parmigiano Reggiano. Chop the green olives finely.
- Mix the cheese and olives together in a small bowl along with the balsamic vinegar, then season with some ground Italian spice.
- Cut a slit in the pork fillets lengthways to form a pocket, put your fingers inside and push outwards to make the cavity bigger. Lay one piece of ham into each of the fillets and push in.
- Divide the cheese mixture between the 2 and put in the fillets, on top of the ham. Now cover the cheese mixture with another slice of ham, push into the sides. Tie up the fillets with string at 4 cm intervals.
- Put the fillets onto a baking sheet, cut side up, drizzle with the olive oil, season with some black pepper. Roast for 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook the pasta as per instruc tions on the pack, drain and toss in a little of the olive oil and some black pepper.
- Slice the pork, remove the string and serve on a bed of the pasta.
Recipe from Aldi.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
This authentic Italian dish that stuffs a pork fillet full of flavour is great as a different take on a roast
2 Specially Selected Outdoor Bred Pork Fillets 4 slices Specially Selected Parma Ham 70g Specially Selected Parmigiano Reggiano 10ml Cucina Balsamic Vinegar 40ml Specially Selected Extra Virgin Olive Oil 70g drained Solesta Green Olives 500g pack Cucina Reginette Italian Spice Black Pepper Thin kitchen string
Time: 20 minutes Serves: 2-4 Nutrition: n/a