- Mix the flour, yeast and salt together in a large bowl. Add the oil to the warm water then gradually add to the flour, mixing well to form a soft dough.
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly oiled work surface and knead for about 5 minutes until smooth and elastic.
- Transfer to a clean, lightly oiled bowl, cover with oiled clingfilm and allow to rise for about 1½ hours until doubled in size.
- Divide the dough in half and roll each portion out to a 30cm round. Heat the pizza stone on the barbecue then place one pizza base on top.
- Add half the rocket, pear and Stilton, drizzle over half the oil and sprinkle with a little black pepper then barbecue for 12-15 mins until the base is crisp, the rocket has wilted and the cheese melted. Garnish with a little rocket and serve, then repeat with the second pizza.
Recipes from www.lakeland.co.uk
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
To achieve a crispy crust cook this dish on a oven warmed pizza stone
For the dough: 650g (22oz) strong white bread flour 1 tsp easy-blend dried yeast 2 tsp salt 25ml (1fl oz) olive oil, plus extra to grease 375ml (12 fl oz)warm water For the topping: 100g (4oz) rocket, plus extra to garnish 2 Conference pears, peeled, cored and cut into thin wedges 200g (8oz) Stilton, crumbled or thinly sliced 1-2 tbsp olive oil Freshly ground black pepper
Time: 2 hours Serves: 4-6 Nutrition: n/a