- 2 green peppers
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 16 slices of chorizo
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp. natural yoghurt
- 1 tsp. rose harissa paste
- 1 tbsp. fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 240°C.
- Cut the peppers in half lengthways leaving the stems intact, discard the seeds, then rub the peppers inside and out with olive oil.
- Season well and place on a foil lined baking tray, then place in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and line each pepper pot with 4 slices of chorizo, then crack an egg into each pepper. Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes until the whites are just set but the yolk is still runny.
- Marble the harissa through the yogurt and dollop on top of the eggs, then sprinkle over the coriander leaves to serve.
Preparation time: 25 mins
Serve with a side salad or a piece of protein