- Heat the oven to 190° / 375°F / Gas Mark 5.
- Cut each fig into 6 wedges and place in a small ovenproof dish. Sprinkle with sugar, orange zest and 2 tbsp water and bake for 15 minutes until soft. Cool completely.
- Crush roughly ¾ of the figs leaving the remainder whole to decorate.
- Mix the yoghurt with the vanilla paste, then stir through the crushed figs.
- Spoon into glasses and chill for an hour.
- Top with the remaining figs and any juices.
Recipe from TOTAL Greek Yoghurt.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
These are great for making the night before a dinner party ready for all to enjoy for dessert
500g Greek Yoghurt 6 medium figs 40g light Muscovado sugar 1 orange, zest 1 tsp vanilla paste
Time: 5 minutes Serves: 4 Nutrition: 160 Cals, 2.7g Fat, 1.7g Sat Fat