- Preheat the oven to 230C/fan210C/Gas 8. Quarter the squash, scoop away the seeds, peel and cut across into 1cm-thick slices.
- Peel the onions, leaving the root end intact, then cut into wedges through the root. Put them both into a large roasting tin, add two tablespoons of oil, the garlic, the rosemary, a good sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Toss together well, spread out over the base of the tin and roast for 25-30 minutes until the vegetables are beginning to brown nicely.
- Remove the roasted vegetables from the oven and place them in a baking dish. Place the tomatoes on top crumble the feta over, sprinkle with pine nuts and drizzle lightly with tablespoon of oil.
- Return to the oven for a further 15 mins until all the vegetables are tender. Scatter with tarragon if desired.
Recipes from Isle of Wight tomatoes
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
This dish is idea for a tasty lunch or side serving with grilled meats or chicken.
2 medium red onions 500g butternut squash 3 tbsp olive oil 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped The leaves from one rosemary sprig chopped 450g vine ripened tomatoes, halved 200g feta cheese, broken into small chunky pieces 1 tbsp pine nuts The leaves from 1 sprig fresh tarragon (optional) Sea salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper
Time: 20 mins Serves: 4 Nutrition: 309 kcals, 11g protein, 21g fat, 8g sat fat, 18g carbs (of which sugar 12g), 5g fibre, 1.9g salt