- Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas 6.
- Place the butternut squash and red onion in a large roasting tin. Toss with 2 tbsp olive oil and season well with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Roast in the oven for 30 minutes, stirring now and again. Add the bacon and chopped sage and roast for a further 15 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked and slightly charred and the bacon crispy.
- Brush 4 ovenproof teacups or ramekin dishes with a little of the remaining olive oil.
- Cut both wraps in half, fold each into a cone, push and mould into the cups/ramekins. The wrap will be approximately 2cm above the moulds.
- For the dressing. Place the walnuts on a baking tray and toast in the oven for 5-7 minutes or until lightly browned and toasted. Chop finely.
- Mix together the remaining oil and balsamic and add the walnuts. Season well. Spoon the roasted butternut mix into the wrap cups and drizzle with the dressing.
Recipe from Mission Deli.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
A great and quirky idea for a party or a quick, filling snack
2 x wheat and white wraps 1 small butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and diced 2 red onions, cut into wedges 6 tbsp olive oil sea salt and ground black pepper 4 rashers streaky, rindless bacon, chopped 1tbsp roughly chopped fresh sage leaves 1 ½ tbsp balsamic vinegar 2 tbsp walnut halves
Time: 5 minutes Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a