75g (3oz) fresh breadcrumbs
75g (3oz) pine nuts
40g (1½ oz) butter, chopped
1 tbsp thyme, chopped, plus extra to serve
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1 lemon, sliced into rounds
750g (1lb 10oz) skinless, boneless salmon fillet
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp lemon juice
2 tsp Dijon mustard
350g (12oz) podded frozen broad beans, blanched
175g (6oz) frozen peas, blanched
1 cucumber, sliced into ribbons with a potato peeler
60g (2½ oz) baby spinach leaves
1. Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6 and line an oven tray with baking paper.
2. Whizz the bread, pine nuts, butter, garlic and thyme in a food processor until the mixture begins to bind.
3. Arrange the lemon slices over the tray and place the salmon on top. Press the crumb mixture evenly over the salmon. Bake for 15-20 mins until the fish is just cooked through.
4. Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice and mustard and toss through the broad beans, peas, cucumber ribbons and spinach. Season and serve alongside salmon.
- Recipe from Woman's Day
- For more great recipes see Yours Magazine, out every fortnight, on a Tuesday.
Why not compliment this dish with a side of crispy potatoes or tangy salad!
Time: 10 mins
Nutrition: 574 calories, 38g fat, 4g sugars, (sat fat 8g)