- Pre-heat the oven to 220°C, Gas Mark 8.
- Dry the pork loin well and, using a very sharp blade, cut slashes in the skin spaced about 2cm apart.
- Rub the oil into the skin, including into the slashes. Sprinkle with salt.
- Place the onion and carrot in a roasting tin and top with the pork.
- Roast in the oven for 1 hour 40 minutes, basting every 20 minutes or so with the juices from the meat.
- Remove the roast pork and set aside, keeping warm.
- Discard the roast onion and carrot from the roasting tin. Place the tin on top of the hob over a medium heat and pour in the wine.
- Add in the Knorr Onion Gravy Pots and 450ml warm water. Whisk together as you bring it to the boil and boil for 1 minute.
- Serve the roast pork with the onion gravy and vegetables of your choice.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
The perfect roast pork for crunchy crackling!
1.35kg piece of loin of pork 3 tbsp olive oil 1 medium onion, halved 2 large carrots, halved lengthways 100ml dry white wine 2 Knorr Onion Gravy Pots Salt
Time: 20 mins Serves: 8 Nutrition: n/a