- Place the cream, puree and Tabasco® pepper sauce along with the butter and honey into a saucepan and slowly bring to the boil
- Once boiled, carefully whisk in the chocolate
- This will create a Ganache – a rich, shiny emulsified mixture which you can then pour back in to the bowl
- Clingfilm and place into the fridge
- Leave overnight to set
- When set, using a teaspoon or a melon baller, spoon little truffles out and roll into cocoa powder. Alternatively you can pipe these into little chocolate logs and then roll in cocoa powder.
Recipe from Tabasco®.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Add a surprise element to your chocolates by making a truffle with red pepper puree- makes a great Valentine's gift
125g whipping cream 125g red pepper puree 1 tsp Tabasco® pepper sauce 25g butter 25g honey 350g good quality dark chocolate, 70% cocoa solids, chopped Cocoa powder to finish
Time: 20 minutes Serves: makes 16 Nutrition: n/a