- Pre-heat your oven to 180°C (350°F) or Gas Mark 4.
- Mix together flour and oregano, and season with black pepper.
- Slice all the vegetables, cutting aubergine into 1cm (½in) thick slices. Coat aubergine on both sides in seasoned flour.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a non-stick pan and, over a medium heat, brown aubergine on both sides.
- When cooked, place in an oven-proof dish. Add a layer of the other vegetables and top with the cheese.
- Cut potato into 2cm (1in) cubes, toss in rest of the olive oil and place on a baking tray, adding herbs such as rosemary or thyme if you wish.
- Place both dishes in oven and cook for 30-40 minutes.
Recipe from Yours Diet Club.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Low fat without compromising on hearty flavour
1 tbsp plain flour 1 pinch oregano 100g (4oz) aubergine, chopped 50g (2oz) courgette 5 mushrooms 1 tomato 2 tsp olive oil 30g (1?z) low-fat mozzarella cheese 1 small potato
Time: 15 minutes Serves: 2 Nutrition: n/a