- 80g (3oz) porridge oats
- 200ml (7fl oz)double cream
- 100ml (4 fl oz) crème fraiche
- 50g (2 fl oz) honey
- 45ml (2 fl oz) scotch whisky
- 150g (5 oz) fresh raspberries
- Preheat the grill to high, put the oats onto a baking tray.
- Toast under the grill till lightly golden, about 3 mins.
- Whisk the cream till it just holds its shape, add the crème fraiche, honey and the whisky and gently mix.
- Keep a little of the toasted oats to one side for decoration.
- Add the rest to the cream mixture and mix.
- Layer the oat mixture and the raspberries in four glasses; decorate the top with a couple of raspberries and a sprinkle of the oats.
Time: 15 mins
A delightfully fruity and refreshing Springtime dessert!