- Preheat the oven to 190C/375F/Gas Mark 5.
- Toss the peaches and raspberries gently with the brown sugar, orange zest and juice in a 25cm earthenware oven dish.
- Put the dish into the oven and cook for 10-15 mins until the peaches have softened slightly.
- While the peaches are cooking, mix the cobbler topping using a food processor tip in the flour, sugar and salt, add the Kerrygold butter to the processor and blend until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- Tip this mixture into a bowl and add 2 tbsp of water to bind the mixture and create a firm dough. Place to one side.
- Remove the peaches from the oven.
- Using a tablespoon, put 6 big dollops of dough onto a floured baking tray and bake for 10 mins.
- Remove the scones from the tray and place on top of the peaches, sprinkle with Demerara sugar.
- Return the dish to the oven and bake for around 15-20 mins until it is bubbling and golden on top.
- Recipe from www.kerrygold.co.uk
- There are more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Finish with good quality vanilla ice cream for the perfect end to a delicious family meal
6 ripe peaches, halved, stoned and cut into wedges 1 punnet fresh raspberries 1 tbsp demerara sugar Zest and juice of 1 orange For the cobbler topping: 100g (4oz) self-raising flour 50g (2oz) caster sugar pinch salt 100g (4oz) Kerrygold butter, chilled and cut into cubes Sprinkle Demerara sugar Good quality vanilla ice cream to serve
Time: 25 mins Serves: 6 Nutrition: n/a