- Separate the tortilla wraps then spread each one with the hummus.
- Trim the stems from the chard leaves then cut the stems into thin matchstick strips and put to one side. Arrange the leaves over the wraps then top with the sliced chicken.
- Spread the soft cheese in a thick line down the centre of each wrap then sprinkle with pepper. Arrange the strawberry slices in a row on the cream cheese then drizzle with the vinegar.
- Top the strawberries with the chard stems, carrot and yellow pepper. Roll each wrap up then wrap in nonstick baking paper and tie with string or wrap in foil if preferred. Pack into a lunchbox with a frozen ice block to keep them cold.
- Unwrap and cut into slices to serve.
- For more tasty recipes see Yours Magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday
Add a splash of colour to your lunch with these delicious roll-ups!
4x20cm (8in) reduced fat tortilla wraps 180g (6oz) pack beetroot or traditional hummus 100g (4oz) red or rainbow stemmed Swiss chard leaves 175g (6oz) wafer thin sliced chicken roll 175g (6oz) reduced fat soft cream cheese Little coarsely ground black pepper 150g (5oz) strawberries, hulled, halved, sliced 2 tsp balsamic vinegar 1 carrot, cut into long thin slices then into matchstick strips 1 yellow pepper, halved, cored, deseeded, cut into thin strips
Time: 15 mins Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a