- Preheat grill to medium. Arrange corn chips in a single layer in a shallow baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine beans, tomatoes, pepper and onion. Season to taste.
- Spoon mixture over corn chips. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Grill 5-10 mins, until hot and bubbling.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mash avocado with lime juice and season to taste.
- Dollop avocado mixture over hot nachos.
- Serve drizzled with sweet chilli sauce.
- Sprinkle with coriander leaves.
Recipe from recipes-plus.co.uk
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
A great starter or party snack
200g (7oz) packet plain corn chips 400g (14oz) can kidney beans, rinsed, drained 2 tomatoes, chopped 1 green pepper, deseeded, chopped 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped 80g (3oz) grated mozzarella 1 avocado, stoned and peeled 1 lime, juice sweet chilli sauce coriander leaves, to serve
Time: 25 mins Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a