- 5 itsu sesame tuna gyoza dinner dumplings
- 125g (4½) of cooked brown rice
- Half an avocado
- A quarter cucumber (cut into thin rounds)
- 2 thinly sliced radishes
- A small carrot (cut into matchsticks sized pieces)
- The zest and juice of half a lime
- A handful of coriander leaves
- A tbsp of pickling liquid from pickled ginger
- (often found in sushi, available in most supermarkets)
- A tbsp of toasted pumpkin seeds (optional
- 1½ tbsp salted peanuts, lightly chopped
- Mix a tbsp of the ginger pickling with lime zest and a pinch of salt in a small dish.
- Coat the thinly-sliced cucumber and radish wth the pickle and lime zest and leave for 5 minutes to preserve.
- Pan-cook the gyoza as per the packet instructions.
- Arrange the cooked rice, avocado, carrot, coriander and pumpkin seeds in a bowl.
- Drain the pickled cucumber & radish & put the juices to the side.
- Add the cucumber & radish into the bowl and spoon over the pickled juices.
- Top with the crispy itsu sesame tuna gyoza dinner dumplings to finish.
Preparation time: 10 mins
Double, triple or quadruple quantities for a healthy family meal!