- Place all ingredients into your blender, or vitamix, in the order listed. Secure the lid.
- Select the slowest speed on your blender, or variable one on your vitamix and the pumpkin mixture should slowly come together.
- Increase the speed to highest setting on your blender. On a vitamix this is variable ten. The consistency of the latte should start to become smoother.
- Blend for another 35-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Pour out into latte glasses, then sprinkle with cinnamon on top.
Recipe supplied by Vitamax.
For more warming winter drinks, grab your latest copy of Yours, out every fortnight.
Get ready for darker evenings by snuggling up with a comforting winter drink
240ml hot or warm milk 60ml strongly brewed coffee, hot 60 g cooked pumpkin, fresh or tinned 1 tablespoon white chocolate chips 1/4 teaspoon caster sugar 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
Time: 10 mins Serves: 2 Nutrition: n/a