- 75g (3oz) dried linguine
- 2 tsp tomato purée
- 2–3 tbsp crème fraîche
- Worcestershire sauce a few dashes
- Tabasco - a good dash
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 75g (3oz) cooked and peeled coldwater prawns defrosted, if frozen
- 3–4 little gem leaves
- Paprika for sprinkling
1. Cook the pasta in a saucepan of boiling water for according to the packet’s instructions.
2. Meanwhile, mix the tomato purée, crème fraîche, Worcestershire sauce, tabasco and lemon juice together in a bowl.
3. Drain the pasta, put it back in the pan, on a low heat, add the sauce and prawns and warm through. Then tear in the lettuce leaves and serve in a warmed bowl, dusted with paprika.
Time: 15 minutes
Nutrition: 465 calories, 17g fat (10g saturated fat)
Combine pasta and everyones favourite retro dish to make this yummy meal for two - perfect if you need a speedy dinner