- Slice the baguette or rolls almost all the way through along the top and open up. Spread both sides with some mayonnaise.
- Stir most of the lime juice into the remaining mayonnaise, checking the taste and consistency before adding the rest of it; don’t make it too runny. Stir in the prawns, mint and coriander. Season well with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Divide the rocket between the bread then top with the prawn-mayonnaise mixture.
- Recipe from a Moveable Feast by Katy Holder, Haride Grant £20
- There are more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Give your prawn mayo a zesty twist!
1 baguette, cut into 4, or 4 panini rolls 150g (5oz) good-quality egg mayonnaise 1 tablespoon lime juice 200g (7oz) peeled cooked prawns, deveined and roughly chopped Small handful mint leaves,finely chopped Small handful coriander leaves, finely chopped 80g (3oz) rocket leaves
Time: 15 mins Serves: 4 Nutrition: 490 cals Fat 30g (5g sat fat)