- Mix the dressing ingredients together.
- Boil the eggs (we like the yolks to be a little soft and ever so slightly runny but you should cook them to your taste).
- Place the leaves on a plate. Mix the beetroot, peppers and sprouted beans and place on the leaves. Cut the egg into halves and place on the beetroot mix with the walnuts
- Top with the dressing and serve immediately.
- Toast the rye bread and add the topping of your choice
Recipe from www.lovebeetroot.co.uk
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Serve with 1 slice of rye toast topped with half a small avocado black pepper and lemon juice or with houmous or tahini
For the dressing: 50g natural organic yogurt or soya yogurt 4g (1 teaspoon) fresh dill - finely chopped 10g (1 teaspoon) horseradish 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice For the salad: 2 Omega-3 eggs hard boiled or poached 80g cooked beetroot - chopped 60g yellow pepper - chopped 40g (2 tablespoons) sprouted beans and lentils (supermarket mix) 2 handfuls (40g) of mixed leaves - washed and drained 6 walnut halves Rock salt to taste
Time: 10 mins Serves: 2 Nutrition: 124 cals, Fat 9g, sat fat 1.7g